Christine is an attorney and owner of Valley Crossing Law. Her practice primarily focuses on the areas of estate planning, probate, real estate and business transactions. Christine has been involved with the St. Croix Valley Bar Association since 2008, serving as secretary, treasurer, vice president and president. Christine also assisted in the formation of a local chapter of the Wisconsin Wills for Heroes program. She has been a speaker at various estate planning seminars in St. Croix County.
Christine lives in the St. Croix Valley with her husband, Brad, and their three boys. In her free time, she enjoys playing the piano, long-distance running, and chasing around her active children.
Contact Christine at 715.972.8160 or email her to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Practice
- Wisconsin (2006)
- Minnesota (2007)
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin (2006)
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin (J.D., 2006)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin (B.A., cum laude, 2002)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- President (2011-12)
- Vice President (2010-11)
- Treasurer (2009-10)
- Secretary, (2008-09)
- Wisconsin Rules of Evidence: A Courtroom Handbook, contributing editor, (2009-10)
- Wisconsin Civil Litigation Reforms: 2011 Legislative Changes, Minnesota Trial: The Journal of the Minnesota Association for Justice, contributing author (2011)
- Preparing Your Estate Plan, an informational session on the basics of estate planning and tax planning strategies, hosted by Edward Jones and Christine Rasmussen (2009-14)
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, St. Croix County Free Legal Clinic (2008-14)
- Volunteer, Wills for Heroes (2016)
Learn more about Christine: