We routinely assist individuals and couples to plan or resolve issues that may arise. Learn more about services for individuals and families.
- Guardianship for minor children
- Power of attorney for finances or health care
- Advanced directive or living will
- Transfer on death designation on real estate
- Probate administration
- Selling a home
- Buying a home
- Starting a new business
- Selling real estate on land contract
We also answer common questions, such as:
- Should I have a trust? What is the difference between a trust and a will?
- How can I protect assets from the nursing home?
- What is probate? How can I avoid probate?
- Should I put my house in my children’s names?
- My spouse or parent died, what do I do now?
- Is my trust or estate plan still good? Do I need to update?