Our attorneys assist clients to plan for the future and solve problems. Areas of practice include:
Individuals and families work with our attorneys to give them peace of mind that their affairs are in order. We offer comprehensive estate planning services and draw on our experience to help you craft the plan that is best for you. Our attorneys take the time to truly understand your concerns and wishes and personalize a plan to address those needs. Estate plans may address a variety of issues and include a variety of documents:
- Health Care Power of Attorney, Advanced Directive, Living Will.
- Financial Powers of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney.
- Probate Avoidance.
- Transfer on Death Designation (TOD) for Real Estate.
- Living Revocable Trust.
- Gift Planning.
- Estate Tax Planning.
- Marital Property Agreement, Post-Nuptial Agreement, Pre-Nuptial Agreement.
- Asset Protection Planning.
- Business Succession Planning.
- Farm Succession Planning.
When a loved one passes away, you may have many questions about what happens next. Can I still write checks? Do I have to go through probate? Who is in charge? We can help you navigate through the variety of issues to be addressed, from whether bank accounts can be updated or retitled, to navigating the probate or trust administration process, to advising on tax issues that arise. Our attorneys can assist personal representatives, trustees, beneficiaries, heirs and other fiduciaries. We handle estates and trusts of all shapes and sizes. Depending on the circumstances, we may assist you with one or more of the following:
- Probate Administration.
- Summary Assignment.
- Summary Settlement.
- Ancillary Administration.
- Transfer by Affidavit.
- Fiduciary Duties.
- Trust Administration.
- Modification, Reformation and Termination of Trusts.
- Probate Administration.
Our attorneys assist with a wide range of business and commercial law needs. Whether you are starting a new business, expanding your business, maintaining your business or are ready to retire and transfer your business, we can help you throughout the life cycle of your business. Our business services include:
- Business formation, such as limited liability company (LLC), C corporation and S corporation.
- Maintaining your business, including annual minute preparation.
- Contract drafting and review.
- Business purchase.
- Business sale.
- Business succession.
Whether you are buying or selling real estate, a landlord or a tenant, we can guide you through the real estate process. We routinely assist clients with issues such as:
- Land Contracts.