Individuals and families work with our attorneys to give them peace of mind that their affairs are in order. We offer comprehensive estate planning services and draw on our experience to help you craft the plan that is best for you. Our attorneys take the time to truly understand your concerns and wishes and personalize a plan to address those needs.
Ready to get started?
Call for an appointment and complete our Estate Planning Questionnaire
Estate plans may address a variety of issues and include a variety of documents:
- Health Care Power of Attorney, Advanced Directive, Living Will
- Financial Powers of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney
- Probate Avoidance
- Gift Planning
- Estate Tax Planning
- Marital Property Agreement, Post-Nuptial Agreement, Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Farm Succession Planning