Valley Crossing Law was founded by attorneys Christine Rasmussen and Bridget Finke. The firm is focused on serving the needs of individuals, businesses and farms, focusing primarily on their clients’ non-court legal needs. Our attorneys serve clients from the St. Croix Valley to the Chippewa Valley.
Services offered include:
- Estate Planning. Whether you need a simple plan to assure your assets pass as easily and efficiently as possible; are a farm or business owner needing to address succession of the business; or have specialized needs or desires, such as having estate tax concerns or special needs beneficiaries, our attorneys can craft a plan appropriate to your and your family’s needs. We may prepare documents such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney for health care and finances, marital property agreements, health care information releases and/or authorization for disposition to empower and instruct an individual regarding your funeral and burial desires.
- Probate or Trust Administration. We can assist in putting into effect estate plan documents drafted by our attorneys or other attorneys, assisting you or your family through the probate process in Wisconsin or Minnesota, or with administering trusts.
- Business. Whether buying or selling a business, putting a buy-sell agreement or transition plan in place, maintaining your existing entity with annual minutes or other routine matters or drafting and reviewing contracts, our attorneys can assist your business.
- Real Estate. Our attorneys assist with both residential and commercial real estate transactions, leases, rights of first refusal, option agreements and a variety of other real estate related matters.
- Farm. If you own or operate a farm, our attorneys can assist you with a wide variety of legal needs. Having both been raised on farms themselves, they understand the unique opportunities and challenges of working in agribusiness.
Valley Crossing Law advises and represents clients throughout western Wisconsin, from the Chippewa Valley to the St. Croix Valley, including St. Croix County, Barron County, Burnett County, Chippewa County, Dunn County, Eau Claire County, Pepin County, Pierce County, Polk County, Rusk County, Washburn County, and the communities of Baldwin, New Richmond, Hudson, Glenwood City, Roberts, Somerset, Woodville, Star Prairie, Houlton, Osceola, Balsam Lake, River Falls, Rice Lake, Menomonie, Boyceville, Elk Mound, Colfax, Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls.